Tue, 1 February 2011
To get you through those long periods where I don't do anything, take a moment to listen to some paulcasts oldies. There are a few ways you can do this, so I'll start with iTunes.
To subscribe through iTunes and automatically download:
1) Open iTunes
2) Click on the Advanced tab
3) Click on Subscribe to podcast (second down)
4) enter this into the box: http://www.paulcasts.com/rss
5) Under your podcasts side tab underneath Library, you'll see paulcasts. Click the arrow to the left of it to reveal previous episodes.
6) Get them all!
To download episodes through the www.paulcasts.com website:
1) Under each paulcast post, you'll see a Direct download link
2) Right-click and Save Link As
3) Listen and dance
To listen on the website player
1) Click the bottom right-hand corner of the player
2) Click the i (menu)
3) Scroll down the list of 'episodes' and enjoy!
4) You can also download old episodes with this too
Now, on with the tracklist!
1) Rihanna - Rode Boy (paul blend with Galang and Outkast)
2) Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (paul blend with K-Os)
3) Ol' Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy Ya (paul blend)
4) Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (paul blend / J.Period remix)
5) Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side (Holtoug Bootleg/paul blend)
6) Saul Williams - The Pledge (paul blend)
7) Tears For Fears - Shout (paul remix with The Verve)
8) J-Kwon - Tipsy (instrumental)
9) M.I.A. - Pull Up The Poor (paul blend)
10) Sublime - What I Got (paul blend)
11) Oasis - Wonderwall (Los Rakas/paul blend)
12) Sean Kingston & Nicki Minaj - Letting Go (paul blend)
13) Fabolous - You Be Killin Em
14) Lumidee - Never Leave You (Uh Oh) (paul blend)
15) Vanilla Ice - Play That Funky Music (paul blend)
16) Ciara featuring T.I. - Goodies (paul blend)
17) M.I.A. - Amazon (Diplo Mix)